At Lowenstein & Associates, we understand the seriousness of the current COVID-19 situation, and we are trying to do what’s in the best interest of the entire community. We will remain open for in-person sessions, but patients can schedule a telephone session if needed. Please do not come to the office if you are ill and/or experiencing symptoms. Cancellation fees will be waived during this time. Please call 614-443-6155 to schedule or cancel an appointment.
- Recently divorced? These New Year’s resolutions are for you.
- What You Should Know About Co-parenting Apps
- Ask Dr. Lowenstein: What can people do to cope with seasonal affective disorder (SAD)?
- Recovering from the Emotional Upheaval of an Unexpected Divorce
- Ask Dr. Lowenstein: How to Nurture Your Mental Health as the Pandemic Continues